Submit your story or share, via .mp3, .m4a, .mov, .mp4 file.
Please be aware of our recording guidelines.
- Recordings should serve the primary purpose to carry the CMA message to the addict who still suffers.
- Recordings should respect the Traditions and promote the unity and fellowship of CMA.
- Recordings should respect the diversity of our membership without alienating any particular region or demographic or other fellowship.
- Recordings should not glorify drugs, sex, criminal activity or contain excessive profanity.
- Recording should be approximately 15 to 60 minutes.
- Recordings should be of good listening quality.
- Recordings should be from a Crystal Meth Anonymous meeting or Recovery Event.
- All recordings used must be accompanied by a waiver and release form.
This form is intended for speaker recordings submitted to the Greater Los Angeles District of CMA, and must accompany all submissions in order for such material to be published.
With this document, I, the undersigned, hereby grant permission to Greater Los Angeles District of CMA, a California nonprofit corporation (hereafter referred to as CMAinLA) and its successors, assigns, and those acting on its authority, the rights described below as to the attached property:
I acknowledge and agree that:
1. I possess full legal capacity to exercise this authorization and hereby release CMAinLA, and its officers, directors, members, employees, and legal representatives, from any claims by myself, my successors, and/or my assigns regarding the attached material.
2. I hereby grant to CMAinLA a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, and other right to print, use, reproduce, compress, edit, market, store, distribute, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, create derivative works based upon, and promote the attached material, in whole or in part, in any format.
3. I understand and agree that I will not receive compensation from the Greater Los Angeles District of CMA, now or in the future, in connection with this content.
4. Notwithstanding the rights granted to CMAinLA in paragraph 2 above, the basic message and content of the attached material will not be changed in any material way.